OsteoArthritis Hip & Knee
– Non-Surgical Management
– Including Therapeutic Injections
– Prolia® (denosumab) & Evenity® (romosozuman-aqqg)
Amanda is a Family Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Amanda received her undergraduate degrees in Education and Nursing from the University of Arizona and earned her Master of Science degree at the University of Phoenix. Amanda is an Arizona native, working in Tucson throughout her medical career.
Amanda’s nursing experience encompasses Emergency, ICU, medical-surgical and forensic nursing. Amanda assists the Surgeons of Arizona Orthopedics in the operating room and in all aspects of Orthopedic care to include acute conditions; i.e. pain, sprain, strain and fracture care, as well as treatment of chronic conditions to include Osteoarthritis, Osteopenia and Osteoporosis.
Amanda’s interests include riding her horses, hiking and spending time outdoors with her family.
Amanda genuinely cares about her patients and their successful outcome. She strives to exceed patient care expectations by providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
- BCBS Medicare Advantage
- BCBS Neighborhood
- Care1st/ ONECare
- Care More
- Health Choice/ Health Choice Generations
- Health Net
- Health Net Tricare
- Health Net Ambetter
- Humana Medicare “Humana Gold”
- Mercy Care Plan/ Mercy Care Advantage (Medicare)
- University Family Care (UFC)/ UFC Advantage (Medicare)
- United Health Care (UHC)/ Pacificare
- UHC Military & Veterans (Tricare)
- UHC Community Care (APIPA)/ APIPA Medicare
* pending credentialing / contracting