Dr. Harmon has been board certified in general surgery since 1995. He received his doctor of medicine degree from the University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine and completed his internship and residency for general surgery at Kaiser Foundation Hospital. He joined Southwestern Surgery in 1998.
Originally from Los Angeles California, Dr. Harmon enjoys biking, hiking and traveling. He is married with 2 sons and 1 daughter. Academic Appointments include Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery, College of Medicine University of Arizona since 1996. Dr. Harmon mentors surgical residents from the Banner University Medical Center.
Participating with most major health plans, Dr. Harmon is accepting new patients. He is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center, Camp Lowell Surgery Center and St. Joseph’s Hospital.
- BCBS Medicare Advantage
- BCBS Neighborhood
- Care1st/ ONECare
- Care More
- Health Net
- Health Net Tricare
- Health Net Ambetter
- Humana Medicare “Humana Gold”
- Mercy Care Plan/ Mercy Care Advantage (Medicare)
- University Family Care (UFC)/ UFC Advantage (Medicare)
- United Health Care (UHC)/ Pacificare
- UHC Military & Veterans (Tricare)
- UHC Community Care (APIPA)/ APIPA Medicare
* pending credentialing / contracting