Jennifer Ford FNP-BC graduated from University of Georgetown University with her Master of Sciences in Nursing. She has worked in Southern Arizona in Family Practice and wound care and now specializes in Colon & Rectal surgery.
She is a Tucson native and joined Southwestern Surgery in 2019. She specializes in benign anorectal disease, wound and ostomy care, and hemorrhoids, she also assists Dr. Stefanie Schluender and Dr. Cybil Corning in surgical cases.
Participating with most major health plans, Jennifer Ford is accepting new patients. She is affiliated with St. Joseph’s Hospital and Tucson Medical Center.
- BCBS Medicare Advantage
- BCBS Neighborhood
- Care1st/ ONECare
- Care More
- Health Choice/ Health Choice Generations
- Health Net
- Health Net Tricare
- Health Net Ambetter
- Humana Medicare “Humana Gold”
- Mercy Care Plan/ Mercy Care Advantage (Medicare)
- University Family Care (UFC)/ UFC Advantage (Medicare)
- United Health Care (UHC)/ Pacificare
- UHC Military & Veterans (Tricare)
- UHC Community Care (APIPA)/ APIPA Medicare
* pending credentialing / contracting