Sarah Plummer FNP-C, RNFA graduated from University of Missouri, Kansas City with her Master of Sciences in Nursing. She worked in the Mid-west specializing in Colon & Rectal surgery.
She moved to Tucson in 2014 to join Southwestern Surgery. She specializes in benign anorectal disease, pelvic floor dysfunction, fecal incontinence she also assists Dr. Stefanie Schluender and Dr. Cybil Corning in surgical cases.
Participating with most major health plans, Sarah Plummer is accepting new patients. She is affiliated with St. Joseph’s Hospital and Tucson Medical Center.
- BCBS Medicare Advantage
- BCBS Neighborhood
- Care1st/ ONECare
- Care More
- Health Net
- Health Net Tricare*
- Health Net Ambetter
- Humana Medicare “Humana Gold”
- Mercy Care Plan/ Mercy Care Advantage (Medicare)
- University Family Care (UFC)/ UFC Advantage (Medicare)
- United Health Care (UHC)/ Pacificare
- UHC Military & Veterans (Tricare)
- UHC Community Care (APIPA)/ APIPA Medicare
* pending credentialing / contracting