Dr. Steck is a Board Certified Foot and Ankle Surgeon specializing in trauma and reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. His expertise is in total ankle replacement, trauma, and complex disorders of the ankle. His utmost concern is that his patients receive the highest level of care, in a professional and empathetic environment.
Dr. Steck received dual Bachelor of Science Degrees in Microbiology from Brigham Young University. He graduated Sum Cum Laude from Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago. His surgical residency was at the University of Wisconsin Medical School Western Campus at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in LaCrosse WI. He trains other surgeons in ankle replacement and complex foot and ankle reconstruction. Dr. Steck lectures nationally on foot and ankle disorders, and has published extensively on the topic of foot and ankle surgery.
Dr. Steck has served on the Board of Directors for the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons. Dr. Steck is also the Chief of Podiatric Surgery for Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital. In his spare time he enjoys spending time with family and endurance cycling.
- BCBS Medicare Advantage
- BCBS Neighborhood
- Care1st/ ONECare
- Care More
- Health Net
- Health Net Tricare
- Health Net Ambetter
- Humana Medicare “Humana Gold”
- Mercy Care Plan/ Mercy Care Advantage (Medicare)
- University Family Care (UFC)/ UFC Advantage (Medicare)
- United Health Care (UHC)/ Pacificare
- UHC Military & Veterans (Tricare)
- UHC Community Care (APIPA)/ APIPA Medicare
* pending credentialing / contracting
- Rear Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Total Ankle Reconstructive Surgery