Marketing Liaison – This position reports to the CEO
Our ideal candidate will be an energetic professional with experience in the medical industry and have a degree in Marketing or correlating field. Will have the ability to deal diplomatically with customers, the community and will demonstrate good communication and public relations skills. Must be very organized and be a strong team player to assist in patient acquisition and strengthen the relationship with our referral providers.
- Responsible for increasing and retaining provider referrals.
- Responsible for tracking activities in CRM.
- Analyze patient care/referral data, recognize trends, and recommend strategies for educating referral providers.
- Analyze geographic area’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers to the organization.
- Keeps informed of market conditions, advertising and promotional trends.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on activities, customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Identify and develop strategy to overcome obstacles to growth.
- Develop and execute campaigns to market our services.
- Responsible for planning and implementation of public relations activities.
- Assist with event planning for both small and large educational sessions.
- Responsible for internal communications and social media strategy.
- Keep the ACS website current; knowledge about Google Analytics is a plus.
- Manage relationship with the web designer and host.
- Manage ACS provider profiles on Google, HealthGrades, and WebMD.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Previous use of NextGen is a plus to help run monthly reports