6567 E. Carondelet Drive,
Tucson, AZ 85710
P: (520) 885-6701
F: (520) 885-9037
SOUTHERN ARIZONA ORTHOPEDICS
6567 E. Carondelet Drive,
SAO is widely recognized as the regional leader in comprehensive orthopedic services. The physicians of SAO have received specialized training in orthopedic surgery and in sub-specialty areas within the field of orthopedic medicine and can diagnose and treat even the most complicated orthopedic conditions. A professional staff of Physician Assistants, Clinical Support Staff, X-Ray Technicians, and Administrative Personnel support the Physicians. Our Mission Is Simple – To provide exceptional quality care (Excellence In Orthopedics) in a professional and caring atmosphere.
SAO is one of Tucson’s most established Orthopedic Practices and the Premier Provider of Quality Orthopedic Services. We are a board-certified group of physician specialists that provides care for the musculoskeletal system. The musculoskeletal system is comprised of bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, nerves, muscles and related structures which work together to power the extremities and spine. Our surgeons are leading experts in the conservative and surgical management of injuries and problems affecting the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Neighborhood
- Care 1st ONECare
- Care More
- Health Net
- Health Net Tricare
- Health Net Ambetter
- Humana Medicare “Humana Gold”
- Mercy Care Plan/ Mercy Care Advantage (Medicare)
- University Family Care (UFC)/ UFC Advantage (Medicare)
- United Health Care (UHC)/ Pacificare
- UHC Military & Veterans (Tricare)
- UHC Community Care (APIPA)/ APIPA Medicare
*If you will be utilizing insurance for your visit, please remember to bring a photo ID, your insurance card, your referral, and co-pay.
**Accepted insurances vary by physician.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cortisone Injections
- Ganglion Cyst
- Hand Fractures (not elbow or above)
- Nerve Pain in Elbow
- Tendon, Ligament and Nerve Repair of Fingers and Wrists
- Trigger Fingers
- Arthroscopic Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Stabilization
- Arthroscopic Elbow Surgery
- Arthroscopic Ankle Surgery
Joint Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Total Joint Reconstruction
- Computer Assisted Surgery
The Very Best, Right Here in Tucson
Returned me to the sports I love!
Easy ACL Reconstruction
Book an Appointment
Each of our doctors are currently accepting new patients.
Schedule your first consultation with us and we can help you figure out the best course of treatment with the right doctor.