Arizona Community Surgeons are working to ensure the health and safety of our community during the COVID–19 pandemic. Changes are continuing to be made in our appointment scheduling process. Every person’s situation is being assessed to determine the best options to provide care.
In many cases, telehealth appointments are best.
When your appointment is scheduled, you will receive details to connect to your provider using Doxy.
- Complete the new patient forms
You will be asked to provide the information contained in these documents.
1. Read Patient Privacy Rights & Information
2. Download and complete Patient Registration Form PDF
- Follow the instructions below for your visit.
Prepare for a telehealth visit
To prepare for a telelhealth visit using Doxy.me:
- Use a computer or device with camera and microphone:
such as: PC, Mac, Android, iPhone
- Enter your clinicians doxy.me web address into the browser
This will be provided prior to your appointment.
- Allow your browser to use your webcam and microphone
Doxy supported browsers: Safari, Firefox, or Chrome
- Type in your name and click ‘check in’
- Your care provider will start your visit.
See more information and tips in the Doxy Flyer PDF.